Still need a place to stay for the Las Vegas market? Hotel rates have dropped
Hotel rates in the Las Vegas market have dropped significantly – some by more than 50% – ahead of the July 24-28 event.
Operated by Connections Housing, the Las Vegas Market hotel block offers specially negotiated rates at 30 hotels, at gaming and non-gaming properties, from downtown to the Strip.
Discounted rates at the time of this publication are offered at the following official Las Vegas Market hotels and casinos:
- Aria Resort & Casino: Rooms available from $148, down from $218.
- Bellagio Resort & Casino: Rooms available from $168, down from $218.
- New York New York Hotel & Casino: Rooms available from $78, down from $148.
- NoMad Las Vegas: Rooms available from $113, down from $193.
- Park MGM Resort: Rooms available from $88, down from $168.
- Sahara Las Vegas: Rooms available from $69, down from $99.
- Vdara Hotel & Spa: Rooms available from $138, up from $208.
Las Vegas market participants who book through the block will be entered to earn special incentives including room upgrades or a free hotel stay. One grand prize winner will receive a free hotel room for the July Market 2022 and the Winter Markets 2023, as well as airfare for two people for the Winter Market 2023. of rooms through the block include the absence of prepayment for the reservation or the signing of reservation contracts, as well as the possibility of earning hotel reward points. All partner hotels are also served by the official Las Vegas Market Shuttles which run July 23-28.
Lenise Willis, Managing Editor, and Adelaide Elliott, Associate Managing Editor, make up the editorial team for Gifts & Decorative Accessories. The team keeps abreast of the latest product trends, market launches, consumer insights and trade news to keep retailers up to date with what’s happening in the giftware industry. With reports from the GDA team, retailers are able to increase customer engagement, diversify their product line and more